Voor vragen over het SURF VRE project, stuur mij een mail op… Meer over Rogier de Jong
Register for this exclusive event on 18th May from 3 PM till 4 PM (CEST) if you are looking for an easy way to support secure collaborative research with the scale of cloud. This can be either from the perspective of an individual researcher or organizations supporting their researchers.
We will introduce you to anDREa’s Digital Research Environment (DRE) to accelerate research discovery powered by Microsoft Azure cloud. anDREa is already used by >500 research studies in the Netherlands alone.
What can you expect from this broadcast event?
- What is a DRE: Mark Fitzsimons and Theo Koster (Microsoft + anDREa).
- Reference case: Principal Investigators' experience: Matthew Grant (UMC Utrecht).
- Demo – the principal investigator’s experience.
- Organizational, collaboration, and security perspective: Robert Veen (Erasmus MC).
- Demo - security perspective.
- Dutch context: Julian Kreuk (Microsoft)
- Lessons learned.
Register now for this broadcast event. You will understand how using Microsoft Azure and anDREea researchers can seamlessly collaborate on sensitive data and help your research teams accelerate scientific discovery.